We pride ourselves on the quality of our products, and our workforce who are highly experienced with many years in the roofing industry. We continue to work for many major developers, constructors, local authorities and private customers on both new and re-roofing contracts
We carry out the following types of work:
- Partial or complete re-roofs in tiles, slates or stone roofing slates
- New build roofs in tiles, slates or stone
- Flat roofs with Rubberband EPDM, Classicbond EPDM
- Flat to pitch roof conversions
- All types of lead work (Valleys, gutters, chimneys)
- Raking out and pointing chimneys and all external brickwork to older property
- uPVC or cast iron guttering, Aluminium Specialists
- Wood or uPVC fascias and soffits
- Velux windows
- Roof repairs and maintenance
We offer free no obligation estimates and advice. We have an extensive list of satisfied customers who are happy to provide references for us.
We are able to offer extremely keen prices which ensures competitive quotations which coupled with our high standards of workmanship ensures a quality finish at an affordable cost.
Whether you need a replacement roof on an existing property or a roof on a new build, we can handle all types of pitched roof with all types of covering.
We are RubberBondTM approved contractors and are able to resolve all kinds of flat roof replacements as well as new build flat roof requirements.
Fascias / Soffits / Gutters
Replacing gutters, fascias and soffits demands the experience and skill we possess. Our years of experience in this area has proved the reliability of the work we do in this important area of roofs.
Direct Roofing Services are approved roofing contractors for RubberBond EPDM flat roofing and provide a 10 year guarantee.
The RubberBond™ EPDM flat roofing system is guaranteed for a period of 20 years to prevent ingress of rain or snow subject to the following conditions:
1. Storm damage such as falling roof tiles, trees etc
2. Roofing damage caused by lightening, fire, hurricanes or earthquake.
3. Deliberate or accidental damage
4. Defects in adjoining areas such as defective tiles or coping stones, pointing porous brickwork or render.
5. Deficiencies or movement in the building structure.
6. Damage caused by the leakage of fuels or oils.
7 Any claims under the guarantee that are found not to be ,
the RubberBond-EPDM membrane or the labour relating to it are chargeable as an inspection fee.
8. The RubberBond EPDM is subject to an inspection and renewal after the first 10 years
9. The Rubberbond EPDM flat roofing guarantee is valid when signed by the contractor and full payment has been received.
Direct Guttering offers installation of the latest Aluminium Joint free guttering system. This unique Guttering is made in one continuous piece on site using the latest cold Aluminium extruding guttering system. The result of this process is the installation of one continuous length of guttering custom sized for your property with no Joints and no joints means no leeks. The Aluminium comes in a selection of colours, which is a powder coated finish put on during manufacture of the aluminium, and will therefore never need painting. The profile of the guttering means it can carry up to 5 times more water away than normal guttering. The ingenious hidden fixing combined with its clean lines means you will have a system that will not only look good, but will never need maintain inland will last for years to come looking as good as the day it was installed.
Designed & Hosted by Now Group